Welcome to the Wisdom Blog
Here at Cerebyte, we strive to help you create and sustain a culture of greatness that embodies the values of your organization. This blog is an extension of our belief in life-long learning and continuous improvement. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- In the past few weeks, two events converged that caused me to reflect on the importance of being a self-directed learner in today’s fast-paced, complex world. First, we launched a program for one of our clients in the health insurance industry. The program’s goal is to develop people who work with “providers,” such as doctors, […] Read More »
- In the last week, I have had substantive interactions with three corporate universities (“U” for short) responsible for a wide variety of learning programs, one of which was incredibly vibrant, …Read More »
- We are pleased to report that our article, 4 Neuroscience-Based Components of Engaging Leadership Development Programs, was recently published in Training Industry. In the article, we describe the four key …Read More »
- I was listening to Oregon Public Broadcasting’s (OPB) TED Radio about machine learning. For those of you who don’t know, machine learning is the next generation of artificial intelligence and …Read More »
- In my blog post, “The Undoing Project unwrapped – Part 1,” I discussed the book “The Undoing Project” and how it relates to decision-making. Now, I will describe how “The …Read More »
- A warning about this blog: As many of you know, I can, at times be “Dr. Bill,” meaning I can get into nerdy things that I find fascinating and others …Read More »