Welcome to the Wisdom Blog
Here at Cerebyte, we strive to help you create and sustain a culture of greatness that embodies the values of your organization. This blog is an extension of our belief in life-long learning and continuous improvement. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- After listening to me talk about neuroscience, a new acquaintance of mine told me that he had looked up “neuroscience” just so he could better understand what I meant. What he discovered was that there were literally millions of references to the term neuroscience ranging from serious MRI-based technical papers to what I have come […] Read More »
- I had an interesting discussion with my three kids over the holidays. All three of them are in important positions with high technology companies – two work in digital advertising …Read More »
- I read a fascinating article called How to Become a “Superager” in the Sunday Review section of the New York Times. The article defines the term superager, which is a …Read More »
- We live in a world of 140 characters. Let’s face it, that type of fast-paced, “live in the now” environment makes it hard for workers to be productive. One of …Read More »
- I had the good fortune to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy during a recent trip. First, this is an amazing sight … not just of the tower, but …Read More »
- The top-performing people are some of the most valuable assets in your company, due (in part) to a vast “database” of wisdom and knowledge living in their heads. But what …Read More »