Welcome to the Wisdom Blog
Here at Cerebyte, we strive to help you create and sustain a culture of greatness that embodies the values of your organization. This blog is an extension of our belief in life-long learning and continuous improvement. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- Promoting someone is almost always a positive event for an organization. A person’s past accomplishments are recognized and a new opportunity is created for the person and the organization. It’s very exciting and energizing when someone gets a promotion. But newly promoted people often struggle with significant changes to their role and work. Many of […] Read More »
Disruptive Technology for Leading, Learning and Organizational Transformation…Speed, Speed and More SpeedWe live in a Twitterized world. Everything is in 140 characters…or now its 280 characters. The fast-paced, “what have you done for me lately” world has made it even more …Read More »
- As many of you know, investment in learning and development programs has, at best, stagnated since in the recession of 2008 and, at worst, experienced severe cutbacks. As we look …Read More »
- In an earlier post, I referred to a situation where a technical leader used our Cerebyte Sofia online learning platform to develop a best practice in just 1.5 hours. The …Read More »
- Recently, a colleague forwarded me an article about Google’s Oxygen project from Inc. Magazine. This is a well-known effort by Google to use statistical analysis of performance reviews to determine …Read More »
- Recently, I read an interesting article in the Wall Street Journal entitled “Use Your Seat to Get Ahead.” The subtitle of the article, “Sitting next to a star at work …Read More »