Welcome to the Wisdom Blog
Here at Cerebyte, we strive to help you create and sustain a culture of greatness that embodies the values of your organization. This blog is an extension of our belief in life-long learning and continuous improvement. We welcome your comments and feedback.
- A recent article in the Wall Street Journal caught my eye. The article, “Why Digital Transformations Are Hard,” is based on an interview with Bernard Tyson, Chairman and CEO of Kaiser Permanente, and Jeanne Ross from MIT. The article describes Kaiser’s efforts to digitize the company. The first question – “What was your biggest challenge?” […] Read More »
- After listening to me talk about neuroscience, a new acquaintance of mine told me that he had looked up “neuroscience” just so he could better understand what I meant. What …Read More »
- I had an interesting discussion with my three kids over the holidays. All three of them are in important positions with high technology companies – two work in digital advertising …Read More »
- I read a fascinating article called How to Become a “Superager” in the Sunday Review section of the New York Times. The article defines the term superager, which is a …Read More »
- We live in a world of 140 characters. Let’s face it, that type of fast-paced, “live in the now” environment makes it hard for workers to be productive. One of …Read More »
- I had the good fortune to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy during a recent trip. First, this is an amazing sight … not just of the tower, but …Read More »